Freitag, 29. November 2013

Vater Arsenie Boca

What people say about father Arsenie:

"Father Arsenie Boca, the new beginning:
There was in the summer of 1989 when Father Arsenie asked somebody. a neighbor in a village to make for himself a cross. And Father told him to write down the birth year but also the year of new beginning, the year of death . He told him, write on the cross 1989. But Father Arsenie was healthy, in force. And my neighbor said, Father, you don't want to stay with us in year 1990 ? Not one hour said Father directly. And it was like that and in November 1989 he died. He knew his death before hand as he knew the hour of death for so many people, and how he knew for so many people what was in store for their future. He died like a Saint. I'm going but where I am going I can help you more, he said.
It was between Fall and Winter when he died, in a Tuesday, 28November 1989 at Sinaia, on the day of Saint Stephen the New. He died in a small house where nuns from Prislop monastery were living.For several days the death of Father Arsenie was kept in secret and people decided to bury him at Prislop monastery, near Hateg. When I found out that Father died, it was Sunday now, and next day he was to be buried.I was working in Fagaras at Combinat as electrician. I did not go home, I put myself ina train , then with a bus, with some ocasions I kept going all night.Prislop monastery is far away from here.I arrived only Monday morning when Liturgy celebration started. Even if there was a sea of people I approached the casket. He looked like he was just sleeping.I bend and with tears in my eyes I kissed his right arm.Then was first time a touched him and to me he looked like living. Many people had the same feeling. Everybody was saying that Father is just sleeping and everybody was waiting for him to wake up and to speak with love as he did always.
And there was not a long time after Father Arsenie went to the new life that , when I was again at Prislop some nunst stop me . Brother, the nuns said, do you know who is defending Father Arsenie sepulcher at night? I can not know I said. Two deers. How is that? Every night 2 deers come and sleep on his sepulcher, like trying to warm him. And when we came the deers go, and then they come back. All the winter of 1989-1990 the two deers defended the sepulcher of Father Arsenie like two angels, in peace.

The true beginning, the revelation on Mount Athos:

Everything I am telling you I know as I say it, I know this from his close people because I am too young to know these. I always asked how did Father Arsenie had the gifts from God , this godly force to do so many miracles?This is what I found out. In 1937-1938 , Metropolitan Balan of Transylvania asked the young Zianu Boca, son of peasants from Apuseni Mountains to become monk. And he made him monk at Sambata monastery and named him Arseny. And soon after that , in 1939 the metropolitan asked Father Arseny at only 29 years , the monk with eyes of fire, like angels, to Mount Athos to learn. And Father was there At Romanian monastery Prodomu , an old and beautiful monastery .Staretz was Father Antipa Dinescu, a monk with great force. And there on Mount Athos a miracle took place , like a great light that changed his entire life .Because of modesty , Father did not speak about what happen to him , in 1939, at Holy mountain. So in the Holy Mountain he prayed to Jesus , in a deep forest . He prayed and prayed for a spiritual Father to help him go on the hard path of salvation. But Jesus din not respond. The Father Arsenie started praying even more powerful to Holy Mother of God. And, after a time, as Father said, Holy Mother of God came from clouds to him and took him on his hand and put him on a Mountain so high that you could not even look down.And there , on the top of this Mountain , Holy Mother of God let him to learn from a Saint that lived 200 to 300 years before, Saint Seraphim of Sarov. Then Holy Mother of God disappeared in skies as she appeared. And for 40 days he learned from Saint Seraphim of Sarov , going on the Mountain. And for 40 days Father Arsenie fasted continuously with help from Holy Mother of God. And after one year he came back to Romania but he was another man. He was a true prophet and his great power that only if you looked at him you would start shacking. And he knew all your thoughts , your name without even knowing you and everything you did good or bad he knew and you could not hide from him.This is how Father Arsenie changed and how our life changed too.

Signs and miracles at Sambata monastery


There are many miracles that Father did at Sambata monastery and everybody knows them. He could speak with animals and many people saw him speaking with wolves and bears. He said, they listen to me, you don't. Even after him dying he said that he is going to help us more than he did while living. 15 years from his death the miracles are happening. They become more common. For example possessed people become cured. Two three years ago a possessed woman was brought to Father Arsenie sepulcher and when they bring her near she started shouting I don't want at Arseny, I don't want at Arseny. Then they put the icon of Father, i can not say picture , and the possessed woman started shouting to take it from her head since is burning her. And then , after a time she become happy, calm after so many years and her parents were happy again and everybody started crossing them self.
When I leaved, Gheorghe gave me a picture , an icon of Father Arseny the Saint with eyes of fire. It has a great power he said. I brought it at Prislop , where in winter and in summer, flowers are blooming."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen